This programme is created to help lower income earner like fishermen, farmers and poor families without abodes, or dilapidated homes with access to land, to build and own more comfortable, affordable homes.
IMPLEMENTATION TECHNIQUES AND FEATURES OF RMR PROGRAMME
- For West Malaysian applicants above 42 years of age, a second applicant aged between 18-42 is needed.
- For Sabah, Sarawak and island applicants above the age of 38, a second applicant aged between 18-38 is needed.
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK APPLY BUTTON
CLICK ON NEW APPLICATION Complete the login registration form
RECEIVE LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD Password will be sent to applicant
LOG INTO THE MAIN PAGE Use your login ID (email) and password provided to you to start your RMR application process
FILL IN THE ONLINE FORM Enter the necessary information into the system
COMPLETE THE FORM Click Form Application Done and Print Form
FORWARD THE FORM AND NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO SPNB Forward the application form and other necessary documents to your nearest SPNB branch office
- Applications can also be made by obtaining the RMR Application Form at the SPNB Branch and forwarding it back to SPNB after the application is completed.
- Income verification letter / no house ownership / ownership of dilapidated house must be verified by the Village Head / Leader / Class A Professional Officer.
- SPNB has the right to request for extra documentations on need basis, from time to time.
- Format for Oath of Allegiance Letter and Photo Site Visit Form provided by SPNB.
- The requirements of the second applicant are for the purpose of taking out insurance (loans) and representing the applicant (if necessary) for the purpose of monthly payments.